Saturday, May 18, 2013

Silence we speak

I took the chance to dare my mind to analyse the speaking that goes on around me. And I realised that no matter how loud and how much we speak, we don't say what we think, we don't express our feelings, we don't dare to say we care, we hide behind our words, our laughter, our voice and we end up doing useless exercises of speech. I see people using words in stories that make them seem different than they are, I see words used to manipulate, I see words being spoken in humiliation. And I believe we are not worthy of our human condition since we are supposed to sit up straight and deal with our fellows bipeds, not lower our heads, not hide our hearts we learned to speak of, not use our hands to speak or to show our superiority. We are meant to use our voice with the wisdom of our mind. Otherwise I believe we are missing the point of being human.
Stand up straight and tell me what you think, feel, want!

No comments:

Post a Comment